Saturday, August 28, 2010

What the Hell Is a Mangorilla?!

Hello, my name is Ben, a.k.a. the Mangorilla. That's Man-gorilla, as in a combination of a man and a gorilla. Not Mango-rilla, or Man-gore-illa, or any other nonsensical combination therein. I'm a hair covered man-beast, hence Mangorilla. I am not a citrus delight, or a combination of a man, gore, and whatever an illa is. My name is Mangorilla, and I'm a music and movie geek. It's been 11 days since my last music purchase, 7 days since my last movie outing, and 27 days since my last concert. I'm trying to quit the hard stuff, but without a sponsor, support group, 12 step mantra, or will to do so, I don't see it happening. Anyhow, this is my blog. I hate that word almost as much as I hate when people use Google as a verb, but I just have to suck it up and accept that blog is part of our vernacular now.  In this blog, I shall speak of music, movies, and general pop cultural goings on, and how they relate to the life of a modern Mangorilla. Welcome to my lair. Hope you enjoy the blog. Thanks for reading. Introduction entries suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment